Skadu comes with 2 different modes and 5 different attachments, to cover a wide range of surfaces and levels of ingrained dirt and helps you clean a variety of surfaces.
This versatile vacuum effortlessly scrubs, vacuums, mops, sterilizes and dries any surface within seconds. With its ingenious, instantly detachable cordless vacuum module, it easily cleans hard-to-reach areas around furniture, window frames, and even your car. The Skadu M1 comes with two different modes and five attachments to tackle a wide range of surfaces and levels of dirt. Say goodbye to multiple cleaning tools and hello to the convenience and efficiency of Skadu M1.
Successfully funded on Indiegogo and Kickstarter!
- Motorized floor washer. Removes sticky & grimy stains from your floors with ease
- 22,000PA power. Sucks up large debris, dust & allergens from your floor
- Electroysis tank, UV lamp & detergent option. Sterilize your floors & remove stains in a single pass
- Crevice tool. Helps you clean nooks & crannies around your house & your car
- 2-in-1 comb tool. Helps you clean your upholstery, car seats, bookshelves, & more
- Extension pole. Amplifies your handheld vacuum into a stick vacuum so you can reach hard to reach areas of your house such as above your curtains & under your sofas
- Motorized anti-mite brush. Great for removing mites, pet hair, integrated dust & dirt from your mattresses & upholstery around the house
- Motorized floor brush with LED. Helps extract large debris, dust & allergens
- Automatic charging while docked. No need to worry about starting your cleaning routine with a battery-drained Skadu
- Single touch self-cleaning. Simply dock the vacuum & it will clean & dry itself without lifting a finger
“Effective disinfection, easy operation, relatively inexpensive, & environmentally friendly.”
— Dr. Hung, University of Georgia
“Electrolyzed acidic water could be useful in controlling pathogenic microorganisms on fresh produce.”
— Dr. T. Uemura, Osaka Prefecture University
“EOW has been attracting attention as a disinfectant because of its strong microbicidal activities.”
— Dr. D. C. Fenner, University of Zurich
“It is not as expensive as the detergents, and can be made with just a little bit of salt and water.”
— Dr. Ali Demirci, PennState