This candle is inspired by a cocktail that originates from the South of France. Genvrier des Sud translated to Junipers of the South. The fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, orange and bergamot brighten any room making it an excellent scent to burn in the spring and summer months.
Top: Grapefruit, Juniper berries, Valencia Orange
Middle: Green Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Anise Seeds
Bottom: Forest Pine, Cedarwood, Musk.
- Made from 100% renewable fibers and a cotton core
- The knitted manufacturing process makes for more consistent quality product and allows for better capillary flow making for a more even and better burn compared to braided wicks traditionally found on the market
- Made in the USA
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Made with a natural coconut wax blend
- Burn Time: 40-50 hours
- 5% of proceeds support The Trust for Public Land
- Reusable, dishwasher safe glass jar