World War Z: Aftermath is the ultimate co-op zombie shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film and the next evolution of the original hit World War Z that has now captivated over 15 million players. Turn the tide of the zombie apocalypse on consoles and PC with full cross-play. Join up to three friends or play on your own with AI teammates against hordes of ravenous zombies in intense story episodes across new zombie-ravaged locations around the world. Take back Vatican City in an epic confrontation in Rome, and join forces with survivors in Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka peninsula.
‘Very Positive’ Overall Reviews (5,496 Reviews)
New Stories From a World at War
- Take back Vatican City in an epic confrontation in Rome, & join forces with survivors in Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka peninsula in all-new story missions
- Play as both new & returning characters as you take the fight to the undead with a brutal new melee system, decimating zekes with unique moves, perks and dual-wield weapon options like the sickle and cleaver
- Fend off new undead monstrosities, including swarms of flesh-hungry rats that will unleash total chaos on your team
The Next Generation of the Zombie Swarm
- Endure endless waves of increasingly difficult zombies in the new Horde Mode XL game mode, featuring hundreds more zombies on screen than ever before possible. Horde Mode XL will arrive in a free post-launch update on PC.
Deep Progression and a New Perspective
- Experience a heart-pounding new perspective with Aftermath’s immersive new First-Person Mode option
- Level up eight unique classes — the Gunslinger, Hellraiser, Slasher, Medic, Fixer, Exterminator, Dronemaster, and all-new Vanguard class — each with their own perks and playstyles.
- Customize your weapons to survive any challenge, & conquer new daily missions with special modifiers for bonus rewards.
DISCLAIMER: This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content