Take awesome notes on videos!
VideoMark is a Chrome extension that can help you take notes on YouTube. VideoMark functions include drawing marks and taking notes on Youtube, saving screenshots and subtitles, using tags to organize notes, using speed control and A-B loop, autosave to Google Drive, and multiple language support. VideoMark also has privacy and security in mind by keeping your records safe.
- Easy to use. You’ll get the hang of VideoMark in seconds, VideoMark just lives in your browser
- Intuitive drawing tools. Take notes on the video, to point things out of the frame directly
- Save subtitles & screenshots. Great for learning and recording the important part of the videos for everyone
- Useful speed control & A-B loop. For some video tutorials, playback speed control and A-B loops are useful tools
- Use tags to organize notes. All notes will be saved in one place
- Organize inspiration. All notes will be saved in one place, you can browse them in a beautiful way
- Multiple language support. Supports 11 languages
- Autosave. All notes & drawings are automatically saved to your Google Drive
- Privacy & security. No password needed, your data is stored in Google Cloud is private
If you’re a…
Learner. Maybe you are learning skills, tech, design, musical instruments through multi-platform online, such as YouTube, Coursera, Udemy. Take the video notes in one place, and focus on insight or inspiration in your own place. Transform your life through education. VideoMark is for you.
YouTuber.You have to collecting screenshots or video clips of great ideas from YouTube. So you have tons of video clips in your Finder, they often get lost and hard to organize. You really just need to quickly browse them, tag them and organize them in a beautiful way.