VideoCom has made it easy for everyone to create and share personalized and engaging videos for updates, reporting, how-to’s, demos, presentations, and much more. It’s an all-in-one secure platform for:
- Video Creation (record a video presentation, your screen, webcam, or both)
- Video Sharing (easily share your videos online)
- Video Hosting (upload, manage and store your videos)
- Video Analytics (track viewer engagement)
The Apps Pro-Lifetime license gives you access to two apps – Capture and Presenter, and unlocks 25GB of VideoCom Cloud storage.
- Presenter lets you record your presentations with a personal touch by adding your webcam and other overlays, annotations, and much more. You can create it from scratch or import your existing PowerPoint, Google Slides, or PDF presentations.
- Capture lets you create simple screen recordings with audio and annotations.
- Cloud lets you share & store your media, add call-to-actions to your videos and view detailed consumption insights.
Capture, create, present, share and collaborate, all in one place!
VideoCom: Apps Pro Plan
Cloud Upload & Storage
- Media file storage: 25GB
- Direct upload from VideoCom apps
Video & Image Sharing
- Private or public share links
- Request name & email to access media
- Animated GIF & HTML embedding
- Media embedding
- Private or public comments
Video Editing & Interaction
- Video Inserts
- Closed Captions (coming soon)
- Media & Workspace insights
- Engagement insights
- Export insights.
Creator Apps (Capture & Presenter)
- Screen recording
- Presentation recording (PowerPoint, Google Slides)
- Cloud recording
- Local recording
- Recording length: unlimited
- Video resolution: presenter up to 1080p; capture unlimited
- Undo/redo recording
- Drawing & annotation tools
- Microphone & desktop audio
- Microphone noise suppression
- Presentaion notes (only in presenter)
VideoCom: “Ever since the year 2000 where some of us initially became colleagues we have matured the platform that we in 2022 opened for the world as VideoCom. And by the way… we are still using our own platform in a variety of ways from company communication, to sales demos and support. We are looking forward to onboard you!”