Knowing how to use Office today is about as common as handwriting or learning your native language; look at any resume these days, and you’ll find Microsoft Office proficiency as a requirement. In this day and age, it’s not enough to have Microsoft Office at home, to use it once in a while, or to casually go years without learning how to use these applications correctly.
Typesy Teaches Office provides 44+ courses that will help you get familiarized with Microsoft Office. These courses also go deep into the most advanced functions and features available so that professionals who rely on Office for their career can be delighted. Every lesson is broken down into manageable chunks of time. No matter how busy your day is, you can add at least one new skill in each sitting. There are no grades, no busy work, and no boring lectures. Instead, you get fast, fun lessons that are immediately applicable to whatever real-world projects you’re already working on.
- Learn the most important features behind Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Conquer the basics, sharpen the skills you already have, or work your way to MS Office mastery
- Analyze spreadsheets, write formulas, read pivot charts & manipulate data
- Create perfectly formatted long-form documents for work or creative projects
- Design presentations that impress employers or bring you one step closer to that new career
- Every course is delivered with simple step-by-step instructions for any learning level
Check complete list of courses here
Typesy Teaches Office is developed, published, and sold by eReflect. Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self-improvement software. With offices in the United States, Asia, and Australia, eReflect happily serves tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 188 countries worldwide.
Get to know your teachers here.