Note: Upon purchase, customers will receive a digital voucher code for their $5 off on your first shipment of Modern Fertility’s Prenatal Vitamins. This code MUST be redeemed on Modern Fertility’s website in order for their vitamins to ship.
The Modern Fertility Prenatal Multivitamin is packed with nutrients recommended by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) to help you meet your needs wherever you’re at — whether you’re pregnant, trying for kids, or planning ahead. These vitamins help you bridge that nutritional gap between what you’re getting from food and the levels OB-GYNs recommend. It’s packed with 12 essential nutrients in more digestible forms and infused with a hint of citrus to keep you feeling good while prepping your body.
- 12 essential nutrients recommended by OB-GYNs
- Designed for before, during, & after pregnancy
- Easy to digest to keep your stomach happy
- A sustainable subscription + reusable glass jar
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, & zero preservatives
- FSA/HSA eligible
- Free shipping
12 Essential Nutrients
- Folate (as methylfolate) is critical for fetal neural tube (brain and spine) development.*
- Choline is vital for fetal neural tube development — and most pregnant people don’t get enough.*
- Omega-3s (as the vegetarian algal DHA) help with fetal brain and retina development.*
- Iron is the building block of hemoglobin — a blood protein that transports oxygen.*
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) supports good vision, healthy skin, and a functioning immune system.*
- Vitamin B6 boosts protein metabolism for both you and your pregnancy.*
- Vitamin B12 plays a role in central nervous system function.*
- Biotin aids in converting food into energy — and a third of pregnant people are deficient.*
- Vitamin C makes it easier for your body to absorb iron.*
- Vitamin D3 increases absorption of calcium from food.*
- Iodine is important for thyroid hormones and thyroid health.*
- Zinc, which is essential for healthy fetal growth, can be up to 50% deficient in vegetarians.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.