In this course, you will learn how to create an interactive mobile app interface in less than 5 minutes and connect it to your ESP Board via a free web server that will allow you to directly control your board, and get a live reading from sensors and buttons plus sending control data to Led, actuator, pump, and motors. Also, you will create a plant environment monitoring system that monitors soil moisture level, air temperature, humidity, and water level. At the end of this course, you can create innovative IoT projects controlled by a mobile app with almost no programming experience required.
4.3/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn why you should interface arduino & ESP32 in your electronic projects
- Know how to interface Arduino with ESP32 using one wire only
- Connect Arduino boards with ESP32 & make it web-enabled
- Create an IoT garden using ESP & Blynk
- Know what Blynk is & how to use it to control your project smartly
4.0/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Educational Engineering team is a leading team in microcontroller industry with over 13 years of experience in teaching and doing practical projects. They strive to put all their hands-on experience in these courses. They go into the depth of the topic and give the exact, step-by-step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topci in easy and digestible bite-size videos.