Mini is the best guest Wi-Fi solution for your business!
With a hotel-style captive portal, you can control access and welcome your guests with personalized messaging. Build your marketing database by collecting guest email information and exporting it for future campaigns. The dashboard provides insights and analytics to help you monitor earned revenue and enhance the guest experience. The included Edge Extender antenna extends Wi-Fi coverage up to 10,000 sq. ft. Privacy is secured with end-to-end encryption and a built-in VPN. Plus, it’s plug-and-play for easy installation. Welcome your guests with reliable and secure Wi-Fi with Mini.
- Plug & play. Easy to install – no software required
- Captive portal. Safely share your internet with customers & guests
- Compact design. Put it anywhere you like without consuming much space or bring it with you wherever you go
- Indoor/outdoor. Can be placed in your office, patio, garden, kitchen, etc.
- Wide Wi-Fi coverage. Signal reaches up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- VPN. Encrypts your traffic & makes you browse safely to any websites
- Versatile. Helps you build your business with a hotel-style captive portal
Business Plan: Lifetime Subscription
- Network: 2 password-based staff or point-of-sale networks (with ability to name the staff networks)
- Two-tier Wi-Fi sharing: free or fast
- Fast Wi-Fi sharing rate: Customizable wifi sharing rates (rates and duration)
- Wi-Fi sharing revenue: 80/20 split
- Customizable captive portal: welcome text, color theme, add a background photo
- Customizable network name
- Add company logo to captive portal login
- Build a customer database: Expand your customer database by collecting guest info, such as email, social login, birthday, phone number, etc upon login
- Allow social media account login (Twitter & Facebook)
- Manage your network effectively with intelligent usage and time restrictions
- Analyze your visitor growth with dashboard insights and analytics
- Monitor your earned revenue in the dashboard
- Export your guest email database into a 3rd party email marketing platform
- Built-in VPN: Keep customers safe with built-in VPN and a suit of exit options
- Customer support: Premium Phone Support (these customers will have separate phone number for a support)
Click HERE to find answers to general questions about Routie and common troubleshooting.