Are you tired of eating the same old food? The meal planner’s Programs are made for busy people who want to eat healthily and to have time to enjoy family life with their family, friends, and co-workers. With hundreds of personalization options, you don’t have to worry about planning, shopping, and cooking. Simply switch any ingredients you don’t want and eat exactly how you want to. Plan, shop, cook, and enjoy!
Save 75% on The Meal Planners 6-Month Subscription.
- Save time. Plan meals in minutes, purchase ingredients online, & spend less time shopping!
- Eat healthier. Eat better & healthier every day
- Personalized meal planning. Choose from a variety of plant-based, vegan recipes using your favorite ingredients
- Wide variety of choices. Choose from hundreds of healthy recipes to suit your diet
- 30,000+ recipes to choose from
- Easy to follow 4-week plans
- Suitable for diet types
- Created by a certified Nutritionist
- No more stress in planning your meals
- Freedom to choose the meals you want to include in your plan
- Save time and money quickly by creating healthy & nutritious meals with less waste
- Exclude any problem food items with ease using your preference settings
- Eating for Sleep
- 25-min Meals
- Diabetes Management
- High Cholesterol
“I started feeling a bit sluggish after lunch and a work colleague suggested trying the premade meals, so I started the 4 week lunch box programme and feel so much more alert during the day, I’m not getting dips in my energy levels anymore and I’m still up for a 10k after a full on day at work!”
– Erienne Brown
“We’ve been using The Meal Planners for over a month and I’ve noticed a real change. I’ve got more energy. We get a shopping list which means we only buy what we need with virtually no food waste and saves buying impulse foods which don’t help my diet.”
“We always sit down as a family for tea, but we’d got so bored of eating the same meals over and over again. I’m not the best in the kitchen, but these meals are easy – and fast – just what we need after a busy day!”