If you think Lyft and Uber are a great source of side income you’d be right. But there is so much more opportunity to profit that most drivers are missing out on… Being an Uber or Lyft driver can be your road to financial freedom.
Ridesharing is one of the most flexible and easy ways you can make an income. It’s easy to set up as an Uber or Lyft driver. But then you’re pretty much on your own. With 3.9 million Uber drivers and 1.4 million Lyft drivers on the road, competition is fierce. You can’t afford to take your foot off the gas.
This course will uncover all of the little-known tips and tricks that professional drivers use to not only get high-value riders, but score excellent tips once the ride is complete. Learn the best places to be for profitable rides, and how you can benefit from “surge pricing.”
- Access 5 lectures & 30 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the Uber & Lyft platforms and driving requirements
- Understand on-the-road basics
- Maximize ratings & earning using both apps
- Know & conquer the issues you may run into on the road
- Learn additional driver tips
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)