The CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification is a must-have for anyone who doesn’t have an IT background but is considering a career in the IT industry. It’s also ideal for marketing, sales, and operations staff in IT-based organizations that require the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, database use, software development, and security.
The ITF+ teaches students basic IT concepts and terminology, how to set up, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, secure, and perform preventative maintenance of hardware and software.
If you are unfamiliar with computers or new to IT, this is the perfect certification to pursue before taking your A+ certification.
4.51/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 58 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Expand your knowledge of computer hardware, software, IT terminology & concepts
- Understand basic computing including IT infrastructure, databases & software development
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot & do preventative maintenance of hardware and software
- Gain foundational knowledge required before taking on CompTIA+ certification
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (FC0-U61) is pertinent to:
- Individuals considering pursuing a career in IT
- Anyone working in fields that require a basic understanding of IT
- Marketing, sales, and operations professionals in IT-based organizations
IDUNOVA is an official CompTIA partner.
NOTE: This course provides Certificate of Completion but NOT the actual CompTIA Certification. A certificate of completion is issued when you complete a course in full. Official CompTIA certification is earned once you pass their official exams.