The Cisco CCT Routing and Switching course is not for the complete novice to computing and networking but is designed to increase the level of competency in networking fundamentals, configuring devices remotely, basic troubleshooting (layer 1 and layer 2), and recognizing connectivity issues. Also, you will become familiar with Cisco devices and systems that a field technician will need to develop as they assist clients with their networking equipment.
4.47/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 22 lectures & 6.35 hours of training 24/7
- Learn about networking basics
- Improve your skills on switching & routing technologies
- Understand general networking
- Discover CISCO equipment & hardware
- Know about CISCO iOS
- Get insights on serving CISCO devices
- Pass the Cisco 100-490 certification exam
We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.
The course is presented, authored, & provided by ITProTV.