The CompTIA Project+ course is for business professionals who need to assist in coordinating projects or managing small projects. It is not specifically geared toward the IT field, but projects in general. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to assist in planning and managing a small-to-medium-size project by understanding the project life cycle, learning steps to ensure appropriate communication, managing resources and stakeholders, and learning techniques to maintain project documentation used to support the completion of projects.
4.9/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 46 lectures & 15.65 hours of content 24/7
- Learn in-demand project management skills across several project management frameworks
- Master the project management life cycle for small to medium-sized projects
- Grow leadership skills & earn how to build a highly functional team
- Understand and mitigate conflict in the project management process
- Apply your project management skills to all types of projects
- Take the first step towards becoming a project management expert
We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.
The course is presented, authored, & provided by ITProTV.