Fed up with one-time dates? Want to swap one-night stands for the comfort of a committed relationship? Meeting people is hard, and it can feel like social situations are as bad as a minefield. Take some of the pressure off by learning about the laws of attraction in the Find Your Soulmate course.
You’ll learn new ways to socialize and meet potential lovers and friends. Learn how to naturally and comfortably start a conversation with someone you like and hold their attention. Learn the best approaches to identifying a partner that suits you and turns dating into a stable relationship. Discover what others find attractive and what they’re really looking for in a partner. Develop the qualities that win you love and adoration!
Once in a relationship, we’ll give you tips on keeping it alive and interesting so you can enjoy a long-term connection. So sign up today and learn the key to finding the love of your life.
- Access 7 lectures & 50 hours of content 24/7
- Use your increased ability to thrive in social settings to be a more approachable & friendly coworker
- Take the happiness you’ll find at home and roll it into your working life
- Be less stressed & more productive
- Help other people find love as a dating coach
- Explore the interesting field of relationship counseling
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (https://icoes.org/). When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)