We’ve all seen it: A great golfer who succumbs to the pressure and chokes. Whether it be a nationally televised event or a game between friends, the mental game has the power to paralyze even the most elite golfers on the course. And the result can be a hole-in-one champ who suddenly can’t seem to make the putt.
That’s because a good golf game comes down to more than just skill. There is a psychology involved. Mental fortitude is required to rise above in a game that is so contingent upon a player’s ability to slow down, breathe, and make the shot. If your game has peaked, or worse yet, if your scores have started to fall, improvement is likely going to take more than just a few hours of putting practice. You can spend all the hours you want on the course, but until you overcome the mental game, you’ll continue to be your own worst enemy.
This course has been specifically designed for those looking to understand the psychology of golf in an effort to improve not only their game but also their mental strength. We’ll guide you through the roadblocks that are holding you back, as well as the tools necessary to overcome those challenges and become a more formidable player. After years on the course, reaching true greatness requires you to take the next step and understand the psychology of the game. Because no great golfer gets to where they are without first harnessing the power of the mind.
- Access 5 lectures & 30 hours of content 24/7
- Take your golf game to the next level
- Assist friends and family with their golf games
- Help out friends at your country club
- Take the golf world by storm with your improved skills
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (https://icoes.org/). When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)