In this course, we’ll be spending a lot of time with services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity and Access Management. This course covers security, governance, and validation, which is expected to be 10% of the questions in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Development And Operations Engineer Professional exam.
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to set up multi-factor authentication, Elastic Block Store (EBS) volume encryption, server-side encryption, & database encryption
- Protect your AWS resources from any forms of threats
- Master the common IT governance domains
Mclearn team was started in 2018 with a vision to empower people and businesses worldwide with great learning – any time, any place, and on any device.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Certificate of completion included
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
We have experienced that for Mac it is better to download Mozilla Firefox.