Whether you’re looking to pass the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam, take your next step in the CompTIA Cybersecurity Pathway, or you’re just looking to learn some awesome ethical hacking skills, you’re in the right place. Keep in mind there’s much more to being an ethical hacker than what’s covered here, including how to secure a network, however, this course focuses on how to be a pen tester. A pen tester plans and scopes a pen test engagement with a client, finds vulnerabilities, exploits them to get into a network, then reports on those findings to the client.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 133 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Scan networks, crack passwords, analyze & intercept traffic, discover code vulnerabilities, and compromise resources
- Recognize vulnerabilities within a system, run exploits & suggest solutions to a client to remediate the weak points
- Work within a virtual environment to practice your pen testing skills, including using Oracle VM manager, Kali Linux, Metasploitable & DVWA
- Scope, plan & execute a pen test engagement from start to finish
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
4.7/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI, and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars website.