Step into the world of business finances and administration and learn the skills necessary for successful management.
This bundle includes five accredited online courses: Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping, Excel Training, HR & Payroll Management, Accounting & Bookkeeping, and Financial Trading. These courses cover topics that vary from how to keep track of sales, bookkeeping, and accounting manually and through programs like Xero, mastering tricks for Excel, the basics of being successful in human resources and payroll management fields, and how to choose investments and monitor your portfolio.
Learn all sides of business management and bring these essential skills to any new career with the Certified Business Administration Bundle.
Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Streamline & automate their accounting
- Be more confident working with Xero
- See the advantages of using a cloud-based accounting service
- Navigate Excel & understand its core tools
- Use the most important Excel formulas & functions
- Sort, analyze & interpret data
- Create tables, worksheets, graphs & charts
- Make your worksheets & data visually appealing
HR & Payroll Management
- Get a job in HR
- Act as an HR consultant for smaller businesses in need of professional assistance
- Take what you have learned & apply it to your own small business
- Earn a promotion or raise at your current HR job
- Impress your boss with your dedication to increasing your knowledge & ability
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Keep track of sales, cash flow & inventory
- Follow proper bookkeeping protocol, including balancing & testing your books
- Prepare financial statements & records
- Manage your payroll
- Monitor & oversee expenses
- Calculate profit analysis & shareholder equity
- Report taxes & prepare a business for audit (whether internal or external)
- Further explore jobs in the financial industry
- Use your skills to improve your financial security
- Assist others in setting up their own trades
- Use your newfound knowledge to impress your boss & gain a promotion in your existing career in the financial industry
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org). When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.