Designing a logo with no graphic design skills and without graphic design software is not possible. But believe it or not… with nothing but a simple pc and PowerPoint, you can design an awesome logo for your brand, and even animate the logo for doing a business presentation or for creating videos. It’s easier than you imagine!
This course shows you all the tools you can use, and how to use them to get your logo done for far less time and money. After this course, you will not only be able to create and animate your logo in PowerPoint but also scale up your mastery in PowerPoint with an array of DIY projects.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 36 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create a professionally-designed logo using PowerPoint
- Create a variety of logo designs, including letter mark, pictorial mark, abstract, emblem, etc. in PowerPoint
- Creating 3D Logo Mockup in PowerPoint
- Creating an HD logo animation & export as a video
- Mastering Merge Shapes to create almost anything using PowerPoint. (Your creativity is the only limit)
- Discovering the power of transition in creating simple but elegant logo animations
- Creating logos with various entry & motion animation effects
- Understanding Animation Pane & Mastering its features to create stunning animations
- Practicing FreeFrom shapes to create Origami Arts & Shadow effects in PowerPoint
- Using Audio and Video together to produce professional logo animations in PowerPoint
- Understanding how to trace logos using PowerPoint
- Enhance competency in PowerPoint & its features to create icons and logos
NOTE: Software NOT included.
Kavitha Rajagopal | PowerPoint & Branding Expert
4.6/5 Instructor R ating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Kavitha is a PowerPoint designer and branding expert. Curiosity to learn new skills keeps her going, and creativity makes her alive. Besides her designing hobby, Kavitha helps organizations to build their brands and train them on MS-Office and Adobe suites. She is also a recipient of the International Humanitarian Award from USAID and serving with United Nations and a few NGOs as Volunteer. Prior to her entrepreneurial journey, Kavitha was associated with corporates and has been extensively trained in design and documentation skills.