If you’re looking for a tablet that can also double as a laptop, the Surface Pro 12.3″ 256GB is your best bet. This device weighs just 1.73 pounds and measures just 0.33″ thin, so it’s one of the lightest and smallest laptops available on the market today. The device features a 7th-Gen (Kaby Lake) 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-7300U processor with turbo boost up to 3.5 GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, and a 256GB M.2 SSD for fast performance. it also includes an integrated UHD display that supports 10-point touch input for Windows 10 Pro users who want to take advantage of multi-touch gestures in their work environment or on their mobile devices while on the go!
- 12.3″ PixelSense Display. Provides a high-res, clear viewing experience
- 10-point touch support. Take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro. Includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users
- Intel Core i5-7300U. Can boost up to 3.5GHz when performing demanding tasks
- Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Delivers faster internet access, broader coverage & longer battery life
- Bluetooth 4.0. Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals & accessories
- Lightweight. Weighs only 1.73lbs & measures 0.33″ thin; can be used in classes, at meetings, or on the road
- Speakers with Dolby audio. Provide an immersive viewing experience
- 5MP front camera. Allows you to video chat with friends & family in high resolution
- Model year: 2017
NOTE: Multi-position Kickstand, Surface Pro Type Cover, and Surface Pen are sold separately.