Excel can be the most awkward of all Microsoft programs if not, the most awkward programs of all time! And although 750 million people have Excel installed on their computer, most do not know how to use it! Whatever version of Excel you have, this course will show you how to build and prepare a Workbook good enough for a fortune 500 CEO to a household budget, and everything in between. It’s designed to help you get up to speed as fast as possible, you can expect to be at a capable level within the first hour of lectures, then you will have the opportunity to explore more great features, functions, and tools as you progress further through the course.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 92 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire critical Excel knowledge
- Create workbooks & spreadsheets everyone will be jealous of
- Learn all about: tables, charts, formatting, formulas & functions, macros, pivot tables/charts, and much more!
- Calculate with the IF Function & apply conditional formatting
- Use the PMT Function to explore monthly & yearly compounding
- Use Google Drive to collect data
NOTE: Software NOT included.
Warrick Klimaytys | Computer Technician
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Warrick Klimaytys has spent many years with all kinds of computers in many different situations around the world and is eager to share his knowledge and skills with the StackCommerce community.
Around a decade ago Warrick started his professional life in the military where he experienced all kinds of computers and machines. Today, he could be referred to as just a Microsoft “Windows Warrior”. As a result of his past experience, he finds it best to deliver lessons in bite-sized chunks.