Both 360 enthusiasts and action videographers will be pleased with this long-awaited update to the ONE RS 1-Inch camera in the form of the Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition Camera, a modular 360 update to the popular ONE RS action camera system with interchangeable lenses. This redesigned model features a vertical form factor and a dual-sensor 1-Inch 360 mod with lenses on both sides for capturing up to 6K30 video and 21MP HDR photos. And the great thing about the 1-Inch 360 mod is that it is interchangeable with your original ONE R or RS base using an optional upgrade kit.
The camera includes the Core RS mod (same as the original 4K Boost Core mod), a dual 1-Inch 360 lens mod co-engineered with Leica, a vertical battery base, and a mounting bracket. The 4K Boost Lens is also available separately and can be swapped in for added versatility. The ONE RS 1-Inch 360 builds on the previous models by offering updated built-in FlowState stabilization, a water-resistant housing, 360 horizon lock, a powerful integrated 1350mAh battery, an easy-to-mount bracket, and an invisible selfie stick for seamless POV shots.
Why ONE RS 1-Inch 360?
- Dual 1-Inch Sensors. Unparalleled image quality with outstanding dynamic range
- Co-Engineered with Leica. Engineered with Leica’s legendary expertise in optical design
- 6K 360 Video. Share in immersive 360 degrees or reframe as a flat video
- AI-Powered Imaging. Stunning 21MP 360 photos + AI-powered PureShot HDR mode
- Superb Low Light. Capture details in the shadows that other 360 cameras miss.
- FlowState Stabilization. 6-axis stabilization + 360 Horizon Lock deliver incredibly smooth videos
- Third-Person Views. Use the Invisible Selfie Stick to record amazing drone-like shots
- IPX3 Water Resistant. Stay protected against the weather with IPX3 water resistance
- Quick Menu. Change modes on the go to keep up with the action
- 1350mAh Vertical Battery Base. Provides you with all the power you need for high-level productions
- Quick Reader. Plug it into your camera to save files directly onto its SD card, then transfer them to your phone in lightning quick time
The Insta360 App
- Snap Wizard. The easiest & fastest way to edit 360 videos. Reframe your videos with the turn of your phone or the swipe of a finger
- Keyframe. Tap to add a keyframe & change the perspective as you like
- Deep Track 2.0. Tap a person, animal, or other moving object. AI will do the rest, tracking your target to keep it center-frame
- Auto Frame . Finds the best parts of your 360 videos for you, giving you a range of automatically reframed clips to pick from