A sleek, handcrafted full-tang Damascus steel knife is as much a showpiece as it is a fully functional workhorse in a home or professional kitchen. This essential addition to any kitchen as well as a conversation starter when used for carving at the table.
It uses hand-forged Damascus steel in-house using 52100, 5160, 203E, and 15N20 steels folded and pounded to reach a 58 HRC hardness, and sharpened using a flat grind method for a razor-sharp finish. The handcrafted handle, made from natural Camel Bone and Rosewood, accented in brass and red wooden details, has been hand polished and perfectly shaped to give it a smooth, comfortable feel. We’ve also included a handmade genuine leather knife roll ideal for travel!
- Damascus steel. Hand-forged using 52100, 5160, 203E, & 15N20 steels
- 58 HRC hardness. Folded & pounded to be harder and stronger
- Razor sharp finish. Sharpened using a flat grind method
- Handcrafted handle. Made from camel bone & Rosewood accented in brass and red wooden details
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- This knife use high-carbon steels which is susceptible to rust if not properly cared for. Keeping them well oiled between uses will prevent oxidization. Rinse before use, wash and oil after use. We recommend using natural mineral oil
- Each knife is handmade meaning it will be exceptionally unique. No two are the same, so yours may differ slightly from the photos