Apple Watch Collection SE 2nd Gen (2022) Aluminum with Silicone Band – 44mm/Starlight (Refurbished Grade A: GPS + Mobile)
This Apple Watch Series SE 2nd Gen (2022) is the perfect companion for everyday life and more. Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone. With faster speeds than the previous generation, you’ll be able to take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist. Stay connected with cellular connectivity so that you can answer calls or text messages during your workout without worrying about losing signal or having your battery die on you. All the essentials to help you monitor your fitness, keep connected, track your health, and stay safe. Now up to 20 percent faster, with features like Crash Detection and enhanced workout metrics, it’s a better value than ever!
- Calls & texts. Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Improved version. Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE
- Advanced safety features. Including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS & Crash Detection
- Fitness. Track your daily activity on Apple Watch & see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Workout app. Enhanced with more advanced ways to train
- Heart rate monitor. Get high & low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications
- Apple Pay. Make purchases instantly & securely from your wrist
- Sleeps stages tracking. See how much time you spend in REM, core & deep sleep
- watchOS 9. Features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages & greater insights into heart health
- Cellular. Stay connected even without your iPhone nearby
- Media. Stream or sync your favorite music, podcasts & audiobooks
- Family Setup. Set up & manage an Apple Watch for each family member, right from your iPhone
- Model year: 2022
- Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular/ for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
This product is listed with a grade “A”. It arrives in a near-mint condition and may have very minimal to zero amounts of scuffing on the case. To learn more about refurbished products, click here.