This 4th Gen Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch is powered by the new Apple A12Z Bionic chipset accompanied by 256GB storage. It’s still paired with a Neural Engine chip for advanced machine learning. It’s packed with well-loved iPad features including True Tone, Liquid Retina display, Face ID, and more. The most noticeable external change is the presence of a large iPhone 11 Pro-like camera system on the back, which includes two cameras and a powerful 3D sensing system. Not only that, it also has a newly added LiDAR scanner for measuring distance. It also now uses a USB Type-C connector giving it wider compatibility with other devices. Get this Grade A refurbished device and get an iPad upgrade for less bucks.
- A12Z Bionic chip: Advanced processor that can handle multi-core tasks
- Neural Engine: Allows for advanced machine learning
- True Tone: Adjusts display color & intensity to match ambient light
- ProMotion technology: Improved refresh rates for seamless scrolling & smoother motion content
- LiDAR scanner: Measures distance by determining light reflection
- 36.71WHr battery: Up to 10 hours of usage after every full charge cycle
- USB-C: Allows for wider device compatibility
- Model year: 2020
This product is listed with a Grade “A” rating. It arrives in a near-mint condition and may have very minimal to zero amounts of scuffing on the case. To learn more about refurbished products, click here.
NOTE: Apple Pencil in the picture is not included