ANRA Technologies has been a leader in the commercial drone ecosystem, providing solutions in UTM, U-Space, UAM, delivery and more. With Mission Manager, ANRA brings their technology suite into an easy-to-use, targeted solution for commercial drone operations. Today, ANRA launches Mission Manager X: the next generation fleet operations and management platform.
Mission Manager X (MMX) integrates Mission, Fleet and UAS Traffic Management services and technologies. Enterprise drone programs can deploy a single solution for safe and compliant drone operations – from pre-flight planning to post-flight analytics.
“We listened to enterprises and organizations stating they need more than just fleet management to do their job more effectively,” stated Amit Ganjoo, Founder and CEO of ANRA Technologies. “Integrating our highly credentialed UTM services with our fleet management capability will enable enterprises to conduct more complex operations such as BVLOS and Drone-in-a-Box.”
Among commercial drone fleet management systems, MMX stands out due to it’s breadth of functionality: critical for advanced operations in an evolving regulatory landscape. In addition to asset and pilot tracking features, MMX offers rich flight orchestration capabilities, FAA-certified LAANC, dynamic collision avoidance technology, data analysis, and integrations with services like IBM’s Maximo and ArcGIS. Check out the list of features below:
MMX extensive new and updated features and functionalities include:
- Seamless integration with 90% of commercially available drones today, including DiB systems such as OmniDock and DJI Dock, with more in the works for real-time monitoring and task automation.
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of all drones operating within its purview, including aircraft status, position, and telemetry data. If any issues arise during its operation or if it deviates from its planned flight path, MMX will alert operators for corrective actions.
- Multiple map layers that depict authoritative aeronautical data, NOTAMs, weather, geozones, surveillance, and more.
- Live, multiple video streaming from onboard drone cameras that can be shared and distributed to authorized users.
- Integration into the broader air traffic management network, enabling automated operations, such as take-off, landing, and mission execution. MMX. communicates with your drone fleet and DiB, sending waypoints and instructions for drone missions.
- Geofencing and dynamic airspace restrictions for collision mitigation and avoidance. MMX can prevent drones from entering restricted areas or adjust their flight paths to avoid potential conflicts with other air traffic.
- Detect and Avoid (DAA) systems with aircraft track information and integrated surveillance services such as radar, ADS-B, FLARM and C-UAS sensors, Broadcast and Network Remote ID capabilities
- FAA-certified Low Altitude Authorization Notification Capability (LAANC).
- Third-party integrations with services such as IBM’s Maximo and ArcGIS.
“With global drone operations increasing in scale and civil aviation authorities introducing new airspace management requirements, there is an increasing demand for solutions that can conform to airspace requirements,” says ANRA. “MMX provides comprehensive and scalable mission capabilities that grow with your enterprise drone program while adapting to evolving local drone rules and regulations. The platform has been optimized for a multitude of mission profiles, including inspection, delivery, and transport to maximize ROI.”
Mission Manager X is now available, and for more information, please visit www.flyanra.com. Visit ANRA at Commercial UAV Expo, booth 134.
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.