The Anker 563 USB-C Hub is an impressive 11-port expansion solution that maximizes your connectivity options. It’s equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery input port, an HDMI port, a DisplayPort, 1 USB-C data port, 3 USB-A ports, 1 Ethernet port, an AUX port, an SD card slot, and a microSD card slot. With the DisplayPort and HDMI ports, you can extend your laptop’s display to two external monitors in 2K. The SD and microSD card slots also support virtually all SD card formats for seamless access to photos and other media files. Experience seamless multitasking with pass-through charging of up to 100W (charger not included), and transfer files at lightning speed using the USB-C data port or USB-A 3.0 port with speeds of up to 5 Gbps. Upgrade your connectivity with Anker 563 USB-C Hub today!
11-in-1. A convenient expansion hub with the following ports
- USB-C Power Delivery input port
- HDMI port
- USB-C data port
- 3x USB-A ports
- Ethernet port
- AUX port
- SD/microSD card slots
- Single-monitor display. Both HDMI port & DisplayPort support single-monitor display up to 4K@60Hz
- Dual-monitor. Connect to both HDMI & DisplayPort to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays at up to 2K@60Hz
- Pass-Through charging. Supports up to 100W (minus 15W for operation) pass-through charging so you can power up your laptop while accessing the hub’s other functions
- Up to 5Gbps file transfer. Connect your thumb drive or external hard drive to either the USB-C data port or the USB-A 3.0 port
- Universal SD/microSD card compatibility. Supports virtually all SD card formats for seamless access to photos & other media files
- Compact & lightweight. Easily take it anywhere; use the included travel pouch to protect from scratches while on the go
- This hub can not support 4K@60Hz display with Surface Pro 7 / 930QCG / Spectre X360 laptops since they are not compatible with Display Stream Compression (DSC).
- The USB-A and USB-C data ports do not support media display or charging.
- Charger and cable not included.
- If your laptop supports DP 1.4, the maximum resolution is 4K@60Hz for a single monitor, and 2K@60Hz for dual monitors.
- (For 4K@60Hz, devices such as the MacBook Pro with M1 chip may not have any media display output. If that’s the case, change your laptop’s output settings to 4K@30Hz)
- If your laptop supports DP 1.2, the maximum resolution is 4K@30Hz for a single monitor, and 1080p@60Hz for dual monitors.