Scooters And One Wheels

[Watch] Gasoline station employees prevents mishaps when scooters in Odishas Puri. Catches fireplace

Puri: The vigilance of employees at a gas station in Penthakata in the Puri district of Odisha averted a major fire disaster last night.

According to reports, a scooter caught fire at the gas station when the fuel was poured into the two-wheeler.

While the fire was intense, thick smoke rose from the vehicle.

The petrol station employees used fire extinguishers with great courage to put out the flames.

Fortunately, no one was injured in the incident.

One related case was registered with the Sea Beach Police Station. The police have confiscated the damaged scooter and are investigating the incident

Watch video:

Related Articles