Scooters And One Wheels

Warning issued in Lancashire following e-scooter hearth

The burnt out e-scooter

What follows is an incident in which an electric scooter burned out when its lithium batteries appeared to go up in flames.

The incident occurred in Rishton.

The Hyndburn Fire Station tweeted a warning with pictures of the fire damage.

register to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter Cut through the noise

The officials urged, “Please buy lithium-battery Christmas gifts from a reputable supplier.

“If the deal seems too good to be true, then it probably is!

“This Rishton family was very fortunate that no one was injured by a lithium battery fire in an e-scooter this week.”

Related Articles