Apple’s iPhone upgrade program was launched in 2015 and is hugely popular with fans and anyone looking to upgrade every year. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars at a time, the iPhone upgrade program lets you pay for your device monthly and get AppleCare + service. One of the other main benefits of the iPhone upgrade program is that you can get pre-approval that will allow you to get the new iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max available immediately.
The iPhone upgrade program is available to both existing and new customers, and Apple can approve your order as soon as the new iPhones go on sale or are pre-ordered. Note, however, that you cannot reserve an iPhone using this method. It’s still a basic first-come-first-serve system. Instead, the pre-approval process lets you choose the exact iPhone you want for a much faster checkout, which is considerably faster than starting from scratch.
How to Get a Pre-Approved iPhone Upgrade Program Loan
- Open that Apple store Application on your iPhone
- Tap on show prices
- Tap Getting started at the top of the page or Check upgrade eligibility
- Select the iPhone model that you want to buy
- Tap on Get ready or Join now button
- Choose your cellular provider
- Choose your finish
- Choose the capacity
- Select the AppleCare + coverage
- Tap on Confirm the iPhone setting
- Tap on Keep going
- Confirm Your chosen carrier.
- Tap on Keep going
- Fill in all the requested information. To be considered, you will need to provide your social security number, billing and shipping address, credit card payment information, date of birth and total annual income.
- Tap on Keep going to see if you’re allowed
- Once approved, you should see a page confirming that you did everything right and that the final step is to pre-order at 5am on September 17th.
Do I get a credit check?
You may be wondering whether Apple and its loan providers will take a gentle or a tough drag on your account. Loan providers often run these reviews to make sure customers are qualified and can keep up with payments over the long term. This can be worrying as a hard pull could negatively affect a user’s credit score, but keep in mind that this is a loan, after all, and it is often required even for those who otherwise have perfect credit.
If you are an existing customer, the loan providers may take another gentle pull to see if you still meet the criteria. However, it is at the discretion of Barclays or Citizen One. New customers can expect a tough move; While it can be a gentle pull, users won’t know until they’ve gone through the process. Once the credit check is complete, the iPhone Upgrade Program Guide should give you the results right away.
The iPhone 13 series are Apple’s latest flagship devices. It comes with an updated A15 Bionic chipset, new cameras, and great new features.
Roland is a technology enthusiast and software engineer based in the UK. He is also a content creator and author and is best known by the name “Techusiast”.