You always wanted to learn and work with the Oracle Primavera P6 software but felt that it’s too complex or too expensive? If that’s the case, then this is the course for you. Working on Primavera P6 Professional is logical and easy to understand. This course will discuss the most frequently used functions. After finishing this course, you will be more comfortable working with the Oracle Primavera P6 Professional and it will make a lot more sense for you!
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 2 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create projects in the Primavera P6 Professional
- Learn to create the work break down structure or WBS
- Create project activities under each WBS element
- Establish a relationship or schedule logic between the project activities
- Create & assign resources in a project schedule
- Handle & use the cost function, assigning expenses in the Oracle Primavera P6 Professional
- Create a calendar for the new project
- Create & assign project baseline
- Update & maintain the project schedule
- Learn the procedure for monitoring project activities
NOTE: Software NOT included.
4.6/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Basharat Bhatti holds a Master’s degree in Strategic Project Management and has more than 16 years of experience with fortune 500 companies. He has worked on the Telecommunications, IT, and EPC projects, across many countries, and has been consulted mainly for the managed services, startup projects, processes & tools, problem and quality management within the projects. He has deep, broad-based knowledge of quality and process improvement initiatives, root cause analysis, and a good technical understanding of end-to-end Telecom, IT, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and related technology areas.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified ITIL Foundations Professional (ITIL)
- Sun Certified System Administrator (SCSA)
- Certified Quality Assurance Professional (CQAP)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)