Corporate finance is a wonderful tool to learn, improve, and practice Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet skills. In this course, you will be taught how to read financial statements and use them for decision-making. You will be introduced to the ratio analysis, the primary tool you will be using for the whole duration of this course. By the end, you will be able to predict future performance, help make better decisions for your company, and identify if those decisions are investment-related, creditor-related, or managerial.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 48 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Read & analyze financial statements
- Use Excel or Google Sheets to work on many practical problems
- Familiarize yourself with Ratio analysis
- Predict future performance of your company
- Make better decisions about your company
- Identify whether those decisions are investment-related, creditor-related, or managerial
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Robert Steele has experienced working as a practicing Certified Public Accountant (CPA), an accounting and business instructor, and curriculum developer. He has enjoyed putting together quality tools to improve learning and has been teaching, making instructional resources, and building curriculum since 2009. Through working with students from many different schools, Mr. Steele has learned best practices for helping people understand accounting fast. Learning new skills and finding the best way to share knowledge with people who can benefit from it is a passion of his.