- Processor: Google Tensor with Titan M2 security processor
- Display: 6.4-inch 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution OLED
- RAM/Storage: 8GB with 128/256GB internal options
- Rear cameras: 50MP wide, 12MP ultra wide
- Front camera: 8MP
- battery capacity: 4.614mAh
- Dimension: 163 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm and 207 grams
- Price: Starting at $599
In the past, Google offered two variants with one being considerably smaller than the other. This year, the size difference is minor, but there are some differences to consider. The Pixel 6 does not have the third telephoto camera on the back, it has a flat display rather than a curved one (this is a benefit IMHO), it has less RAM, and it has a smaller capacity battery. However, it also starts at a price $300 less than the Pixel 6 Pro.
Camera performance has always been a pillar of the Pixel experience and Google delivers yet again with the Pixel 6 and its unique and distinct camera bar that sits proudly near the top of the back of the phone. There is plenty of RAM to keep things running quickly on the Pixel 6 while the latest Android software is optimized for the Pixel phone experience.
There are some unique Google experiences contained in the Pixel 6 that are not found in Android smartphones from Samsung, OnePlus, TCL, and others. These include the Magic Eraser tool that helps you quickly remove unwanted subjects from your photos, Google Assistant calling features, and the core Material You customization options.
Read the review: Google Pixel 6 review
- Outstanding camera performance
- Enhanced Android software experience
- Colorful phone options
- Cellular reception
- fingerprint sensor
- No charger in the box