If you run – or want to run a business, this course is for you! Business ideas that work are rare – but you’ll have full access to them here! Marketing is the lifeblood of any business, big or small, and here you will learn the best technique for almost every occasion, in mere minutes. You will receive 40 lectures, and over 2 hours of video, covering every aspect of business and marketing successfully. And these are not fancy theories, no! They are proven techniques – cross and split tested across many thousand spoof marketing campaigns!
- Access 40 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn why most online business fail
- Know 4 reasons why you should use guest bloggers
- Get your new business off the ground
- Flip private label rights for profit
- Add super fuel to your website
- Learn 7 methods that get youmore subscribers every single day
Alun Hill | Long Time International TV & Radio Journalist
As a journalist, Alun interviews some of the world’s most successful (and secretive!) business people – and he reveals all in his courses! The best way to learn is always to learn from the experts!
Business & Travel Writing and Broadcasting
Alun started his broadcasting career with the BBC when he was a mere British Grammar Schoolboy. He co-hosted a weekly radio show devoted to children, the first of its kind, in what has since become known as the “zoo format”. Alun has since broadcast on many stations around the world, on both TV and Radio.
Alun wrote and filmed business for a range of publications and websites, internationally as well as for CNN TV – with an emphasis on marketing and business growth. He also produces radio reports from his own fully equipped home studio, which are syndicated worldwide.
- Retired: British Association of Journalists
- Member: The Media Society, London
- Member: The Foreign Press Association
- Member: The Royal Commonwealth Society, London