Nothing dresses up a plain, empty wall like a charming piece of art. Unlike thin posters, this artwork offers the texture, look, and feel of fine-art paintings. Crafted with matte fine art paper, this piece is professionally hand-stretched and stapled. Also, this print is done in a distinctive style, with sharp lines and bright details that evoke a neon look. Fade-resistant archival inks guarantee perfect color reproduction that remains vibrant for decades, even when exposed to strong light.
- Depicts the image of an Umbrella Girl
- Sharp lines & bright details evoke a neon look
- Printed on matte fine art paper using UltraChrome HDR ink
- Fade-resistant archival ink guarantees perfect color reproduction that remains vibrant for decades
Octacvian Mielu creates smokey silhouettes of celebrities and pop-culture icons through smoke-like lines. The delicate and mysterious outcome empowers an admiration and melancholy effect for the stars who have passed. Unconventional, yet creative, these images are devoted to the fans looking for a more unique way of honoring their idols.
This is a print. No real neon.
Because of the differences between monitors, colors may be slightly differenet than what you see on screen.
- The artist retain all copyrights to all his artwork.