- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Smart Integration: Connect your Indoor Cam to Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance. (HomeKit available via update. When opening HomeKit, users must add the device in the eufy Security app and then complete the activation process.)
- Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object. Pan the lens 360 horizontally or tilt it 96 vertically to get a clear view of the whole room.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the cameras built-in two-way audio.
Know When You Are Needed
The built-in AI notifies you of excessive noise levels so you know when your little one needs some attention.
As soon as motion is detected the camera will start recording and push a notification in case you want to see what is happening.
Only receive the alerts which matter. Customize the area in which detection takes place to suit your home.
Sight at Night
Keep an eye on any room, even in low light settings.
Communicate From Your Camera
Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
Instant Mobile Alerts*
Notifies you in seconds when suspicious motions are detected.
*Push notifications with thumbnail previews require thumbnail preview images to be temporarily stored in the cloud.
Dual Storage Options
Store your data and recordings locally or in the cloud.
Follows the Action
When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object.
5V/2A, 6.7ft Cable
Indoor use only
360° horizontal, 96° vertical
Local, cloud, NAS (RTSP)
microSD card NOT included
24/7 & Event
Human, Pet, Crying
HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant