The Bosma Fingerprint Keypad is a powerful and convenient add-on for the Bosma Aegis Smart Door Lock. It allows you to leave your home without worrying about forgetting your phone or key, as you can simply one-tap on the fingerprint reader to unlock the door when you return home.
With the addition of the Keypad, you can also share door access with your guests, tenants, or service providers with more ease and full control, as you can create temporary passcodes for them and manage the passcodes from anywhere. It also provides sufficient security with the Anti-peep Unlock and Suspicious Activity Alert features. Installation is as simple as sticking it onto the wall or front door, or you can also install it with the provided screws.
- Passcode unlock. Creates as many passcodes as you want
- Guest access. Create passcodes for your family, friends, & visitors
- One-tap lock. Lock your door with just a tap of your fingertip
Simple installation. Just stick it on your door or on the wall
Anti-peeop unlock. Enter random digits before & after your passcode. The door unlocks as long as the correct passcode is included
- Suspicious activity alert. If someone enters incorrect passcodes or fails fingerprint scans multiple times, the Keypad will notify you & temporarily disable itself to prevent them from trying further
- Security mode switch. Easily switch your Bosma Security Mode from the Keypad
IMPORTANT: The keypad must be paired with an Aegis Wi-Fi Gateway (included in Aegis package). It cannot be paired with a Sentry Doorbell.