Aufero Y-Axis Laser Rotary Curler
The Aufero Y-Axis Laser Rotary Roller is a must-have accessory for your cylindrical object engraving projects! With compatibility with LaserGRBL or LightBurn, this rotary roller can easily connect to your engraving machine and computer system. It features an adjustable height and 7 different engraving diameters ranging from 8 to 100 mm, allowing you to engrave text and patterns on a wide range of objects such as tumblers, cans, glasses, and more.
It’s unnecessary to laboriously learn how to install, easy to use. Suitable for both new and experienced users. The real plug-and-play laser engraver for everyone!
- Necessay expansion accessory. Used for engraving text & patterns on tumblers, cans, glasses, and more cylindrical objects
- Adjustable height & 7 engraving diameters. Engraving diameters ranging from 8 to 100mm
- Compatible with LaserGRBL or LightBurn (the most popular paid carving software in the world)
- Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, macOS & Linux
- Also works with most engraving machines on the market
- Easy to operate. Connect the engraving machine & the computer system
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- The roller is not a standalone device, it is an expansion accessory part of the Aufero range of laser engraving machines (NOT included)
- NOT compatible with xTool
- It can be compatible with ATOMSTACK laser engraver, but you need to change the cord sequence of the PHB connector of the Aufero Laser Rotary Roller in order to work with ATOMSTACK laser engraver