Give your sneaker collection an eco-friendly upgrade with the Adidas Ultraboost DNA 5.0. These kicks are designed with Adidas Primeknit, a yarn spun from Parley Ocean Plastic. This plastic waste is collected from remote islands, beaches, coastal communities, and shorelines to safeguard the ocean and marine life.
- Eco-friendly. The cage & heel counter are constructed w/ recycled plastics & fishing nets
- High-performance material. Contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic
- Plush fit. The lacing cage on top ensures there is no rubbing w/ any rigid element of the shoe
- Comfortable cushioning. Temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort
- Supportive heel construction. Designed to enable the free motion of the achilies tendon
- Primeknit. Provides enhanced breathability & bentilation around key sweat zones
- Stretchweb w/ continental. Adapts to every runner’s foot strike by moving in harmony w/ boost to provide a smoother & more flexible ride