The Makrite 9500-N95S Respirator is an ideal solution for health care professionals requiring NIOSH-approved protection. They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide a proper fit. These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used in TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
- NIOSH approved. Cleared by FDA for surgical use
- Lightweight. Promotes greater worker acceptance
- Proper fit. Has an adjustable nose piece & secured hea straps
- Comfortable. Cup-style respirator with soft inner surface
- Foam anti-fog nose pads. Redirects the air outward towards the side of the mask
- The quality certificate inside the box may display non-medical on it, but that is due to the regulations of origin country (NIOSH approval number: 84A-5411).
- These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA.